10 March 2006

Painting From - Life Larry Seilor

Painting From Life
Larry Seiler
Location:Laona, Wisconsin, United States
The first 20 years of painting for me were gungho geared to build a reputation which I did blah blah, gathering materials for my paintings...laboring 200-300 hours toward a hyper realism and besting other artists. Then it hit me, I was indoors painting outdoor subjects! Twenty years before reason would "huh?...um, er duh!" From there I took myself outdoors to paint from life, saw effects of indirect light...loosened up, and my aim has been more to celebrate life in paint! I am an art instructor, and at 51 years of age finally working toward a masters in painting.....

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1828/2076/400/gintycrkfinished06_wc2.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home