10 December 2006

INNOCENCE AND BEAUTY

While out painting in the landscape yesterday a group of young girls aged around 15 years came up to have a look at my painting. They spoke to me and I was impressed by their youthfulness joyfulness and willingness to talk to an old fella like me. Later I saw them walking in the distance and at the risk of invading their privacy I snapped this with the digital camera and then began cropping and enhancing

Zoom 2


Zoom 3 with some digital enhancement


Final crop and enhancement
This image summarises the "Innocence and Beauty" of my brief encounter.
It might make a painting some day



See My Painting

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandre Paige said...

Zoom 3 is gorgeous! I wish I felt as young as this image portrays!

23 September, 2007 21:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home